Thursday, May 2, 2013

What a week....

I've finished all the wedding planning, I just have a few more things to get done.  I have 3 more weeks of teaching left and then it's 2 weeks of movies; movies I get to choose :-) I'm a lot stressed with everything I have to do and my craft time which is how I normal relax and blow off steam is non existent right now.  There are days I wish I could just take my giant Peanuts coloring book (from when I was 3, I don't still have it but it would be fun!) and box of crayons to school and just color lol

I'm starting a new diet tomorrow for a few weeks, fruits, vegetables, and water.  Something has been making me sick lately and I find it hard to believe it's ONLY gluten.  I think my thyroid is starting to get off too.  It may just be stress (and I definitely have a lot of that) but I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired! The hard part of figuring out what's wrong is lack of time and resources to actually do it.  I've been wanting to take a course to be a certified nutritional consultant and I think I'll do that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment