Friday, January 7, 2011

First Project of the Year

I've decided to make a cookbook.  It seems kind of pointless to try to remember where all my favorite recipes are and how I've changed them.   I need to cut down on fast food, junk food, and sugar; the last time I cut all those out I lost a little over 10 pounds in 3 weeks.  My panic attacks weren't as bad either.  I've just been having cravings for Dr. Pepper, Chocolate, and greasy, fating food; all of which I do not need.  Now I'll have something I can focus on when I start to panic, food lol

I've started by making my recipe cards and I have my collection of favorites ready to write.  My problem however is I have no idea what kind of book I want to put them in; binder, 8 1/2 x 11 scrapbook or 12 x12 scrapbook,  or some type of file box.   I've been thinking something like these, but a little bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment