Thursday, January 6, 2011

More Organizing :)

One of the things that helps me re-energize after being around a lot of people is to make things, like cards.  So today I've been re-arranging my craft supplies so I can have them in a quiet room so I'll have everything I need when I need time to myself.  They have been in three different rooms for lack of space :(  I should be finished tomorrow :)  I also have a pretty good start on flowers for some of my valentine cards.   I am having problems getting ideas for cards for guys, some cards I have seen that I like I don't have what I need to make them.  Right now the soldier I've adopted is a girl so I don't really have to worry about that right now.  Below is a picture of some of the things I made this summer when I needed alone time, as I call it :)



The only "bad" thing about my marker container is it can only hold 8 markers, right now it's stocked with Valentine colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment