Saturday, December 21, 2013

2014...Ready or Not

Time to get ready for January and all it's stresses.  I'm not being pessimistic, we were promised that January would be a disaster scheduling wise.  To help me handle the extra stress without having a total melt down the second day of school I am revamping the planner I use for School.  I'm in the process of designing pages to add to what I already have; boy have I been having fun playing with excel (which is fun considering I don't feel like getting out of bed).  Needless to say they're colorful and fun!  I've set a definite bedtime of 8 pm beginning in January, so I've fixed my pages so I can't do anything after 8 pm.  

    Also to help with the stress I found a thing last year, I think it was on FaceBook, that was 50 Ways to Take a Break, so I'm going to pick one a day starting January 6 (if not sooner) and then journal about that day's Break.  It'll be interesting to see how many different ways I can do one suggestion.  At least with this the only problem I'll have is deciding which to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment