Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Best Day Ever......

 I went to Spartanburg this morning, picked up some makeup so I'd look half-way decent over the holidays.  I also picked up a bottle of OPI's Nail Envy, my Aunt Becky uses it and she had my cousin use it before my wedding this past summer.  I had no idea there were so many different types. I decided to try the kind for sensitive and Peeling Nails so that will be its own little blog later 
 I also stopped by Barnes & Noble for a Peppermint Hot Chocolate and saw a book I couldn't resist Who's (oops)Whose Grammar Book Is This Anyway? I felt like I was in jr. high school diagramming sentences, something today's kids should have to do.  Proof I'm a teacher.
  I finally got the mud room and my closet straightened up, and my gluten free food a safe distance away from Travis' which is full of gluten.  The Living room and Bedroom are disasters (we aren't even going to bring up the craft room); So Friday my project is the bedroom.  Saturday I have to bake, but I still haven't decided on a dessert for Sunday.  I've narrowed it down to a few things 
 I also purchased a new lunch bag this morning.  I ordered it in  turquoise. It sould be big enough and easier to carry.

With all the excitement I didn't get to OWH's midweek thrown down, maybe tomorrow after school (it's a half day). The card is Kids Love and I have just the stamp to use. I'll post a photo by Friday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment