Saturday, December 21, 2013

School Journal/Planner

This is what I have now; what I was using through the semester that ended yesterday.  It's just a small leather bound three-ring binder I bought two years ago to take on job interviews with teaching samples.  I have month dividers with calendars I printed from publisher at home where I record whose class(es) I was in each day.  I'm actually going to be using a thicker binder next semester.  I have a teal, I think it's 2", from when I was teachings in 2005-2006.  It has a clear front and back covers that a decorative sheet can be slipped into.  Other than the monthly dividers I'm already using and page inserts with school rule information I haven't really decided what I'm going to do, but I don't want it boring on the inside; I don't want it wild and wacky either.  I'm wanting dignified, lady-like, and calm, it is a (substitute) teacher's planner and hopefully I'll have a classroom in August and continue using it as a teacher.  Any suggestions would be helpful because this is going to be a work in progress probably until I retire (or get too busy to bother with it anymore).


 

No comments:

Post a Comment